Locum Hospital Pharmacy Technician - ACT - Band 5
BAND 5 ACCURACY CHECKING TECHNICIAN
Location: North West
Duration: 3 Months +
If you're an experienced Locum ACT with a Hospital background... APPLY TODAY!
I'm recruiting for a Band 5 Accuracy Checking Technician for a minimum of 3 months (but highly likely to be longer term). The suitable locum will hold an Accuracy Checking qualification (Level 4) and recent NHS experience as an ACT.
If you are available within 1 - 2 weeks for the full duration of the contract, and are interested to discuss the role in more detail, please call me on:
- Band 5 Accuracy Checking Technician
- Accuracy Checking Qualification
- Monday - Friday
- 9am - 5pm
All applicants must be qualified and registered with the GPHC, and have suitable UK hospital experience to be considered for this position.
- GPhC Registered
- Start Date - ASAP
- Full Time (37.5 hours)
- DBS dated within 12 months
- Minimum 6 months UK/NHS experience
At RIG Healthcare, we like to take care of candidates. Our dedicated consultants work tirelessly on your behalf to ensure that we only offer you positions that meet your individual needs. We will help you along every step of the way from the initial registration process through to making sure you are happy once you have settled in to your new job.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
- Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS, CPP and LPP)
- "we come to you" compliance process
- Competitive pay rates
- Dedicated consultant who is always available
- Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
- Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- CPD contribution scheme*
- Fantastic referral scheme*
- Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
- Exclusive Competitions for our working candidates with prizes inc Apple watches & VIP Experiences*
- Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
- Candidate networking and social events
To apply for this role or other Pharmacy jobs, please contact, Vanessa Pack on; or email your CV to;