Business Analyst - Insurance
My client is looking for a Business Analyst with an Insurance background to join them on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have worked on business related projects and experience of working on commercial and personal lines.
The Business Analyst (BA) will be responsible for working with internal and external stakeholders to gather and understanding their business change needs.
This will include documenting requirements, drawing up specifications, defining business processes, developing target operating models and working with our suppliers to develop new functionality.
Role & responsibilities;
- Identify business requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process reviews
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, break down high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information and functional requirements and deliver the following items as needed: Business Requirements and related project documentation, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs.
- Successfully engage in multiple projects simultaneously
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language
Skills & Experience needed;
- General insurance knowledge required with B2C / personal lines experience a must.
- Experience with business analysis techniques and process modelling tools.
- Understanding of transactional websites
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960128355