Section Engineer - Highways/Roads
Salary - £300-325 per day
Location - Stanford-Le_Hope
My client is a national Civil Engineering firm looking for a Section Engineer in the Stanford-Le-Hope Area. Working on the contractor side you should be able to point to completed projects on your CV in excess of £20m, and be able to demonstrate how you have worked as a team with your managers and Sub contractors to deliver projects on time to a good quality standards and with an excellent safety record.
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevent degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent experience
- Will be chasing a MICE or CENG accreditation
- Experience in Highways/Roads projects is a must
- Experience on Rail Projects is beneficial
In return, you will receive:
- £300-325 per day
- Internal and external training programs
If you feel as if you are right for this role than please apply now or call Sam Wilson on ************ for more information.
Please forward this job onto someone that you feel may be suitable for the role if you don't think its the one for you.
We look forward to hearing from you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960129286