Content Coordinator - 6m ftc
£28,000 - £36,000 - Depending on experience
West Yorkshire, Commutable from Bradford, Leeds, Wakefield, Huddersfield etc.
A financial services organisation based in West Yorkshire
Due to a recent project, my client is looking for a Content Coordinator/Content Manager to join their experience Communications & Media team. This role is responsible for creating the content for an app based platform to support with L&D across the business. The position required strong content/copywriting capability as well as significant experience managing stakeholders.
- Ability to interpret and build briefs to create effective and engaging content
- Design written, graphics, video etc. that simplifies, informs and trains, whilst being highly engaging.
- Work closely with the Media and Communications team members
- Working alongside Software developers to ensure written copy, graphics and video are easily assessable, readable and create a strong user experience.
- Create digital content packages that can be tracked and measured.
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders & subject matter experts to support design and sign off content, ensuring it is accurate and can easily be updated.
- Experience effectively managing internal and external stakeholders on a tight timescale
- Strong communications skills are essential both written and verbal
- Experience creating engaging and clear content via online platforms
- Ability to think outside of the box with content - video, sms, social media, FAQs etc.
If this role is of interest please call me on to discuss further.