Customer Service Manager
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER - PRINT / PACKAGING
COMPANY: Our client is a leading packaging specialists working with global accounts.
The main purpose of the role is to develop, coach and manage the customer service team; driving performance and increasing customer spend. The Customer Service Manager will support the team to increase customer satisfaction and building the necessary skills to retain and grow profitable customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring that the team performs to agreed and measurable targets.
- Ensuring the team is "first point of contact" for all customer enquiries.
- Make certain there is a consistent customer service so customers can expect the same level of service each time they interact with the team.
- Development of Customer Service members' commercial awareness.
- Implement pro-active customer contact to build customer relationships, to help drive for new business.
- Review performance with the team, formally and informally.
- Continuous Review of category performance versus the annual plan and forecast.
- Driving performance within the considered and planned segments across the customer service teams.
- Implementing team accountability for their responsible accounts' sales targets and team target.
You should have the following skills, experience and/or qualifications:
- Fully PC and MAC literate.
- Experience of carton manufacturing processes.
- A detail conscious approach, combined with a process and systems driven outlook.
- Ability to hit the ground running in a fast paced, time sensitive environment.
- Strong administration skills will be key.
- Print / Packaging experience is needed.
- Management of a team up to two years OR someone who is looking for that step up
Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible for this vacancy, so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible and register your details with us.
Please note; we will not pass on any of your details without prior consent!