Director of Compliance
Director of Compliance, Leading Banking Group London
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a Director of Compliance at a leading global banking group inLondon. Reporting to the Regulatory Affairs Director, you will be accountable for Compliance services to the Head Office functions, and to identify and mitigate regulatory risk in Head Office.
- Provide strategic leadership and technical compliance support on business and regulatory projects.
- Challenge Head Office functions on regulatory compliance risk issues and exposures.
- Develop and implement Compliance policy for stakeholders.
- Provide support to senior leadership in their dealing with regulatory bodies
- Provide compliance advice to senior Executive management in Head Office.
- Drive and manage preparations for regulatory visits
- Prepare briefings and presentations to Head Office senior Executive and Non-Executive Directors
- Identify emerging regulatory issues and compliance improvements required in Head Office; collaborate with Head Office functions impacted to drive the implementation of regulatory change.
- Strong management, leadership and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent ability to challenge, independently and constructively, senior management, peers and other executives where appropriate, to achieve engagement on projects and drive implementation.
- Thorough understanding of theUKregulatory requirements and EU Directives and some experience of international regulation.
- Comprehensive understanding of governance and controls.
- Proven track record of proving advice to and influencing members of senior/executive management.
Salary £90,000 to £110,000
This is a great opportunity for a senior compliance professional to join a highly reputable financial institution. You will receive a competitive package and have big scope for career progression.
If you are interested in applying please send your CV highlighting your relevant experience to Ryan Graham at r.grahamatrealstaffing.com
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk