Wintel Server Administrator
Wintel, Powershell, VMware, Citrix, VB, Infrastructure Support, Windows Servers A leading financial organisation is hiring Wintel Administrators to join the Wintel team. The primary functions of this role are providing automated solutions, support and continual maintenance for the Wintel infrastructure.
- Develop Solutions for day to day platform management tasks using VB and or PowerShell, on Microsoft and VMware technologies
- Provide support for a Windows (Server and Desktop) , VMware and Citrix infrastructure in an Enterprise Active Directory environment
- Act as a visible point of contact for the Wintel Infrastructure (O/S and hardware)
- 5 years' or more experience of working in a systems infrastructure role.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines.
- Citrix, VMWare, Microsoft and ITIL v3 Foundation Certifications
- Powershell and VB Scripting
This role is based inCentral Londonand will pay a base salary of up to £55000. If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit an updated CV.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk