Business Analyst - Distribution Data (Contract)
Business Analyst-Distribution Data-Contract-London-£400-600/day
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Business Data Analyst to come in and work for an international Asset Management Company on a Contract basis for 6 months. You will be required to work closely with IT and distribution teams and other project staff on a series of initiatives building and enhancing databases and reports for Sales, Marketing and Product teams.
As the Analyst, you will work closely with Data management as well as business areas to interpret and clearly define data requirements. You will then be responsible for designing and documenting the solution. You will also be required to organise and facilitate UAT Planning and execution where necessary.
Some of the skills/experience needed in order to be considered for this role:
- Working Knowledge of Data Architecture Principles
- Understanding of application and data design
- working knowledge of distribution data requirements
- Experience of Eagle PACE, Markit EDM/Cadis
- Experience as a Business/Data Analyst working on a variety of projects like UAT, Implementation, Functional Testing
- Experience of investment management processes
If you think this is the right role for you, then please come back to me with your CV and I will come back to you as soon as I can.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk