Java / J2EE Developer - West Midlands - £300/£350
A West Midlands based client is currently recruiting for 2x contract J2EE Developers to join their development team working on leading edge projects. The ideal candidates will be those who can translate technical specifications into code effectively and efficiently. You will generate appropriate documentations for testing and development releases.
Key Skills for this role will include:
- Strong development skills in Java/J2EE
- Experience with frameworks such as: Hibernate, Spring and Struts
- Experience with application servers like JBoss, Weblogic,Glassfish, Websphere
- Highly flexible and adaptable personality
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Self-starter who is able to learn new skills rapidly
- Able to interact with customers and discuss their requirements and needs
- Able to participate and contribute to a team
The successful candidates will join on initial 6 month contracts paid at the average market rate with a high likelihood off extensions.
If you feel that these roles may be of interest to you then please apply via the links provided
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com