Project Manager, IT Banking, London, £90 - 100K
You will meet all of the following essential skills/experience:
- Expert knowledge of investment products and market surveillance techniques.
- Track record of implementing vendor supplied trade surveillance systems (e.g. Actimize, Redkite, SMARTS, Wolters Kluwer)
- Manage the IT Development team, which includes resources both on shore and off shore.
- Extensive Experience of working as a Project Manager in banking or financial services
- A specialist in the global delivery of Compliance and Regulatory systems.
- Significant experience as an IT project / programme manager.
- Knowledge of Actimize market surveillance products.
- A PMP or PgMP Project / Programme Manager qualification.
This is an outstanding opportunity to secure a permanent position with a top bank, and be part of a growing team. If you match the above criteria please apply now as they are looking to Interview ASAP.
Key Words: Project Manager, Banking, Investment, Market, Compliance, Regulatory, Management, Delivery, Systems, Financial Crime, Implementation, Trade, Surveillance.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com