Emerging Talent/Resourcing Project Manager
My clients a leading bank based inCanaryWharfcurrently have an exciting opportunity for an Emerging Talent/Resourcing Project Manager, 45-55k plus excellent benefits, 12moonth FTC.
Aligned to a specific emerging talent team you will focus on projects that cover talent acquisition and management working in collaboration with team members as well as wider HR and Business stakeholders. Key deliverables will include:
- Aligning business wide culture and values across the end-to-end emerging talent programme from talent acquisition to management
- Instil best practise in all policy, process and procedures
- Review selection and assessment techniques and third party relationships
- Manage the end-to-end performance review process using a robust project plan
- Developing management reporting
- Support Applicant Tracking System rollout
- Supporting broader team duties such as campus events and assessment days
- Managing ad-hoc projects
This is a great opportunity to make a significant contribution during a time of change and development. This role will provide a rewarding challenge to a professional who meets the following criteria:
- An experienced talent professional with ideally a blend of Graduate and Lateral Resourcing as well as talent management.
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong Analytical and data manipulation ability
- Team player who is flexible
- Experience gained in a large corporate environment - Financial Services experience NON-ESSENTIAL
To register your interest and receive further information please forward on a copy of your updated CV.