My clients a leading Consultancy currently seek an Instructional Designer/E-Learning Designer, Canary Wharf, Permanent, c.35k plus excellent benefits.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join this team as they embed new policy, process and procedures and drive forward a robust and cutting edge Learning Design offering to the business. As an integral part of a collaborative team you will have significant ownership of designing content and material for a specific business area with the support of juniors. This is within a business where there is particular business appetite for cutting edge and futuristic learning technology including blended, mobile and social learning.
Key duties will include:
- Independent and close partnering with key business stakeholders to understand their specific needs explaining the learning design process and translating their requirements into course material.
- Leading all design activity across blended, mobile and social learning.
- Supporting Manager in relation to reviewing existing learning programmes and on key project work
- Working with offshore graphic team in regard to story boarding
- Supporting the Learning Deployment specialist
- Driving through and championing key Learning protocols
This opportunity will suit an individual who is passionate about Learning Design and has a strong E-Learning/Instructional Design background and will meet the following criteria:
- Significant proven experience in Learning Instructional Design and Learning Technology. Used in an innovative way demonstrating creativity
- Authoring tool knowledge use e.g. Adobe Captivate and Articulate
- Advanced PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Open to all sector backgrounds yet must demonstrate understanding of working in a Corporate Environment - professional services experience advantageous yet non essential