Metallurgy /Corrosion Specialist
My client is a large, reputable subsea firm seeking an experienced engineer to perform the following duties:
- Reviewing and approval of welding specifications and procedures
- Material selection including material philosophy docs
- Chemical analysis
- Corrosion analysis including cathodic protection
- Qualification of both vendor processes and vendors
- Ensuring the all analysis discipline tasks are carried out in accordance with the discipline's Processes and Procedures.
- Providing support to other regions
If this role interests you and you are keen to secure an Aberdeen based role, please send over your updated CV today and call me ASAP to discuss more and get your profile submitted today! Feedback is usually given within 5-8 days and interviews will happen across the next 2 weeks.