Project Manager - Social Housing Start-Up
Project Manager - (Social Housing Start- Up) - Interim role, initially 3 months.
A driven Financial Project Manager / Business Analyst or Finance Analyst, who is looking to gain treasury and financing experience, is needed to play a key role in establishing a bold new initiative for the social housing sector.
Working with leading legal and financial advisors, a collection of 40 major borrowing housing associations have come together to produce a sound business plan, to borrow £1billion a year using a ‘medium term note' (MTN) bond programme to borrow on its own balance sheet and lend to housing associations. The advantages to their social housing solutions will be a lower cost of borrowing, quick and easy access to additional funds, greater flexibility and as borrowers will also be the shareholders any surplus will go back into social housing. With the go ahead and funds from sponsoring housing associations given and a non-exec board and CEO already appointed this innovative solution to set up a borrowing vehicle for the social housing sector is ready to be launched.
Reporting directly to the CEO you will join as the Financial Project Manager / Business Analyst responsible for managing the complex project to set up the company and get it to the point of issuing its first bond. Whether you are consulting experts; agreeing the structure of the company; executing the MTN programme; documenting loans; entering contracts to provide services or setting up core in-house functions and systems you will get the rare opportunity to influence and shape the set up and implementation of this exciting initiative.
To qualify. You could be a Financial Project Manager / Business Project Manager / Lead Project Manager / Business Analyst / Finance Analyst / Accountant / Project Manager or similar, we don't mind, your CV just needs to show:
- Experience in a similar Project Management role, managing complex projects and controlling expenditure budgets;
- You are a self-starter with the drive to keep on top of a whole range of tasks in a fast-moving environment;
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills;
- You are comfortable reviewing complex documentation;
- The ability to establish excellent relationships with a wide range of advisors, contractors and colleagues.
Once you have applied via the online advert you will be emailed a full recruitment pack outlining the role and the organisation. You will be asked to provide a brief supporting statement setting out why you think you are the right candidate for the role. The information in this statement and the way it is presented will form a key part of the shortlisting process. Get in touch.
More searches like this
- Accountancy Supply Chain & Logistics £60,000 - £69,999 Interim jobs in London (Central)
- Banking, Finance & Insurance Supply Chain & Logistics £60,000 - £69,999 Interim jobs in London (Central)
- Legal Supply Chain & Logistics £60,000 - £69,999 Interim jobs in London (Central)
- Public Sector Supply Chain & Logistics £60,000 - £69,999 Interim jobs in London (Central)