Business Development Manager / Sales Manager
Business Development Manager / Sales Manager - (Design Agency)
A Business Development Manager / Sales Manager is needed to join a leading design agency based in Farnham. With the opportunity to travel the UK and abroad expect to play a key role cherry picking new business opportunities for clients that would benefit from outstanding 3D design solutions for exhibitions, interiors, live events brand experiences and tradeshows.
Founded in 1987 this innovative agency provides the essential creative input which helps brands like Aston Martin, Triumph, JCB (plus many more) tick. With a strong reputation and an impressive portfolio, they have completed a diverse array of projects spanning Brand Communications to Commercial Interiors and beyond. They are now seeking a Business Development Manager / Sales Manager to join their fast paced, cutting edge environment developing new business opportunities across the UK as well as overseas.
Joining as a Business Development Manager / Sales Manager you will liaise closely with the MD in building partnerships and winning great new accounts within their existing markets. Working at the forefront of the business it will be your responsibility to identify and engage new prospects – via analysis of exhibitions / events; close and negotiate deals; identify growth opportunities; pitch services and much more.
To qualify... You should be a Business Development Manager / New Business Exec / Sales Manager / Sales Director / Exhibition Space Sales Manager or similar who can demonstrate:
- A track record within a similar Business Development / New Business Sales role;
- Experience working within design solutions or within Trade Exhibitions, Events / Conferences, Commercial Interiors, Experiential Campaigns or similar;
- An understanding of the creative process;
- The ability to work with wider design and project management teams;
- The ability to develop and promote to new and existing industry sectors;
- Basic AV/Technology knowledge or understanding;
- The ability to deliver a killer sales pitch and tailored presentations;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills;
- Flexibility / willingness to travel overseas and a full UK driving licence.
In return you should expect a positive and friendly agency offering first class opportunities, a competitive salary and the chance to make a real difference. If you feel you have that important creative spark that generates success then get in touch...