Credit Card Fraud SME / Lead
Role: Credit Card Fraud SME, Credit Card Fraud Risk Analyst
Duration: 3 months initially, but programme is 12 months so strong possibility of extension
Rate: Competitive daily rate offered dependant on relevant skills/experience
Location: Flexible across multiple UK sites
1. Be the technical expert in matters of fraud prevention and detection and in cross functional teams and projects.
2. Representing Risk in the detailed discussion and debate around the high level and detailed business requirements for new build risk systems and decisioning assets
3. Co-ordinating inputs and views staff from across Risk and the wider business in the engagement process with external suppliers throughout the design, build, test and implementation life cycle.
4. Interpreting and evaluating design and implementation options and recommend solutions to the Risk Leadership Team and appropriate wider business projects.
5. Responsibility for the implementation, monitoring and reporting of fraud decisioning logic, in line with corporate objectives and regulatory parameters.
6. Reviewing, challenging and implementing appropriate combination of high quality statistical models, policy rules and system infrastructure to produce a straightforward customer experience whilst delivering an appropriate assessment of fraud risk for fraud decisions at origination and throughout the customer relationship.
7. Develop Fraud Risk Policy for approval, including confirming, or proposing changes to ensure Fraud Policy is appropriate and fair to customer's needs.
8. Placing TCF Principles at the centre of the fraud policy development process and thereby providing recommendations for enhancement to fraud policy and decisioning infrastructure through application of the fraud policy change process to the appropriate governance groups.
The client are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Credit Card expertise
- Fraud expertise - full life cycle from prevention, detection, response and reporting
NICE TO HAVE:
- Fraud risk system and process design
- Development of new risk decisioning systems
- Business Migration or acquisition experience
If you have the above experience, have no adverse credit history, and can start within 4-6 weeks from point of offer then please respond to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV, or contact Hywel Smith at Real Staffing Group to discuss further.
If this role is not for you, please take the time to help any ex-colleagues who may be suitable by referring this advert on to them.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk