Test & Support Engineer - Bristol - £35,000
Test / Service Engineer - Bristol - £40,000
I am currently looking for an enthusiastic Test engineer to provide a test and support engineering expertise for all aspects of product and systems, from integration, test and acceptance during product development
Experience with a mix of the below skills will be beneficial:
- Control and instrumentation preferably DCS and PLC Systems
- System Test experience
- Test environments and software acceptance methods
- Technical author skills
- Good communication skills
The successful candidate will:
- Build, commission and test system integration and acceptance testing facilities.
- Prepare and issue test documentation for the integration and test of products and systems.
- Conduct integration and acceptance tests at the testing facility in accordance with relevant procedures, record results, and raise any snags or deficiencies as required.
- Maintenance and configuration management of system integration and test facilities.
- Install, test, and commission equipment, software and systems as required by the Company at other locations.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact Jeremy Nicholls at Computer Futures on 0117 910 3333.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com