This is an exciting opportunity for a PMO Analyst to join a fast paced working enviornment by utilising their advanced Excel skills and knowledge by doing the following:
* Maintaining accurate spreadsheets detailing PPI user information
* On-boarding new PPI Agents within agreed SLA
* On-site visits to PPI location to support on-boarding as and when required
* Resolving of PPI Agents on-boarding IT issues
* Maintenance and deletion of user profiles in accordance with bank policies
* Reconciliation of system and user access on a periodic basis and within limited timeframes
You will also be required to:
Deliver all aspects of hard services including building fabric maintenance, churn, minor works and maintenance and M&E.
Build relationships with services providers and suppliers, monitoring the provision of services against SLIs or other agreed service levels.
Provide guidance and support to other team members where appropriate.
Contribute to the identification of methods and recommendations to improve quality of service and operational effectiveness within the team.
Assist in the preparation and management of budgets relating to the hard services provision, identify any cost saving initiatives.
Carry out other duties at a similar or lower level to assist in the overall performance and efficiency
My client is looking to move quicklty on this and to hold interviews this week and next so if you meet the above criteria may you pleas get in touch for more information.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com