Senior Design Engineer
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working with a large Global manufacturing company in Derby that are in need of an experienced Senior Design Engineer to join their growing team.
The Senior Design Engineer within the Derby business would work as part of a large international company with over a £2 billion turnover. They pride themselves on a high quality of work while also having a strong team work ethic to ensure that they produce specialist products to a high specification.
The Senior Design Engineer at the Derby business would be;
- Developing systems and component FMEAs and Design Validation Plan
- Creating systems specifications and design
- Coordinate and supervise Design Validation Plan tests/analyses
- Working as part of a cross functional team
- Manage suppliers via APQP process
- Develop team members
- Help to continuously develop design and system engineering
The successful Senior Design Engineer at the Derby business would have;
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline - Mechanical Engineering preferable
- Experience of leading a small team of Engineers
- Show flexibility to visit customers/other sites
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Engine experience and knowledge preferable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
Competitive salary, apply for more information.