DISPENSING OPTICIAN MANAGER | INDEPENDENT | BEDFORDSHIRE | £29-£30K | HOT JOB OF THE WEEK
Match2Match Recruitment is currently seeking a Dispensing Optician Manager for our independent client based in Bedfordshire.
Our client is a family run independent group with a reputation that is second to none for providing a personal and professional service with superb attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be required to run a busy town centre practice and will be joining a friendly and motivated team, so you will need to be clinically minded, commercially aware with superb customer service and communication skills.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please apply by using the information provided below;
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Clinically minded and commercially aware
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills and ability to convert potential sales
- Familiarity with Optix practice management system helpful but not essential
- Previous Management experience is not essential
- Driving License prefered
- Good understanding of KPI's
Job Benefits and Information:
- Professional fee's paid including Insurance
- High-end practice and frames
- Opportunity to work with a friendly and motivated team
- Work closely with the local hospitals
- Full program of in-house training and Company wide events ensures that all staff are able to receive CET points requirements at no cost and within normal working hours of work
- four weeks holiday plus bank holidays
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information, call our recruitment team on:
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0474 or 020-8172-0449
Emails: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.