Claims TPA/Vendor Manager
Claims TPA Manager
Your new company
Our client is a well-established, niche Insurance Company offering expertise and support to clients in the UK and internationally, across a wide range of functions.
Your new role
You will be responsible for monitoring and overseeing claims performance standards of the Third Party Administrators and Service Claims Providers. It will be your role to develop strong working relationships with the Third Party Administrators and identify opportunities to improve service delivery, control claims cost and expense whilst ensuring delivery of contractual, legislative and regulatory requirements through Claims Managers across the EMEA Region.
What you'll need to succeed
- Understanding of Commercial and Personal lines business,, P&C, Lloyd's Specialty Lines, Marine, SPL products
- Experience of creating and managing loss funds and loss fund reconciliation
- Strong claims experience with a technical background preferred
- Proven track record of making savings
- Ability to effectively negotiate and influence.
- Strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management experience
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- ACII or equivalent preferred
- The ability to speak additional languages is desirable
What you'll get in return
A competitive with benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.