At Lloyds Banking Group we've built the UK's largest Digital Bank. We have increased the number of active online banking users by to 12.5 million, with mobile users increasing to over 8 million. We invested £750 million in digital between 2012-2014 and have committed a further £1 billion in the three years to the end of 2017 to provide our customers with the opportunity to bank with us how, when and where they want to. We strive daily towards our vision of being the best bank for our customers, and we're well on our way thanks to the efforts of our people and their passion of making a difference.
The Digital Transformation Programme is one of the largest programmes in the Bank and a key vehicle for us to realise our vision and become a pioneer in the way Digital technologies service our customers across Channels.
You'll be based in the Innovation Labs team within Innovation and Digital Development. The I&DD team play a pivotal role in building the future digital competitive advantage for LBG - to transform Lloyds Banking Group's capability to be the best bank for customers, to drive new and protect existing revenue and to drive a low cost operating model.
You'll deliver experiments that meet emerging customer and business needs through: EITHER managing a small team; AND/OR operating as a specialist. Additionally you'll operate decisively within a complex environment to deliver high quality and challenge the 'status quo'. And you'll foster a culture of innovation and collaboration and apply a consistently customer-centric approach.
Together we'll make a difference….
- Strategic Alignment - Creates business cases for ideas generated and proposes idea prioritisation based on strategic alignment and commercial viability. Creates materials to be discussed at Group Digital strategic forums
- Research and Idea Generation - Reviews research undertaken to understand issue / need and to identify gaps requiring further analysis. Recommends type of additional analysis required where appropriate. Facilitates workshops with stakeholders to clarify requirements and generate ideas
- Concept Development - Using appropriate tools, turns ideas generated into robust concepts that solve customer and / or business problems. Prepares and runs collaborative workshops
- Experimentation via Test and Learn - Leads the agile development and iteration of experiments via a test and learn methodology. Reshapes delivery activities based on feedback. Presents overview of team activity to stakeholders, and influences go/no-go or 'direction of travel' recommendations
- Stakeholder Management - Builds and maintains networks with a diverse group of stakeholders to influence and support the delivery of projects and champions the Innovation function
What we'll need from you:
- Good knowledge of the technology and industry trends (eg. Fintech, PSD2, GDPR)
- History of working using Agile/Scrum methodology with the ability to apply it to innovation lead experiments focusing on solving/exploring the problem and not the proposition
- A motivated individual, focused on delivering experiments through collaborative methods while working in a large team (50+)
- Confident individual who is able to challenge, manage and build networks with senior stakeholders.
We also support work/life balance friendly options such as occasional home-working and we're passionate about diversity in the workplace.
So, if you have the experience we're seeking then get in touch, we'd like to hear from you….