Setting Out Engineer / Site Engineer
Setting Out Engineer / Site Engineer - Norwich
Our client has been around over 100 years as a national builder with a presence across the UK and Ireland. We have a great opportunity for a Setting Out Engineer to work on a £2 Million Sugar Refinery Project in Cantley.
- Setting Out
- Levelling off
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Carrying out Quality Checks.
- Liaising with sub-contractors
- Producing QA reports
- Proven track record as a Setting Out/Site Engineer with at least 2-4 years’ experience post qualification.
- Have worked on industrial projects
- Experience on highways and structures
- Be familiar with reading CAD Drawings and using software
- Working knowledge of Steel Frame and Reinforced Concrete on a previous project
- SMSTS Certified desirable
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960120715