Salary: £18k - £20k
Hours: Mon-Fri 9.00am-5.30pm
Please only apply for this role if you genuinely are interested in gaining the CeMAP qualification (Paid for by the organisation)
I have great pleasure in supporting my client in the recruitment for a dynamic Mortgage Processor to join their established brokerage based in Hove.
* Processing mortgage applications effectively
* Ensure the correct and relevant documentation is received
* Chasing clients and lenders for outstanding documentation
* Mange your own case load
* Offering outstanding customer service to clients and lenders
* Building strong relationship with third parties
* Updating the CRM system accurately
* Ensuring all FCA and regulatory compliance is adhered to
* Working to strict deadlines
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* A genuine passion to qualify for your CeMAP qualification
* Proven background within a FCA regulated environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong IT skills
* Ability to work well under pressure and work to tight deadlines
* Natural rapport builder
* Ability to problem solve effectively
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking a progressive company that offers a friendly and professional working environment. For more information on this role please contact Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.