Part Time Finance Assistant
Job Title: Part Time Finance Administrator
Hours: 5 hours per day - 25hours per week
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 pro rata
My client is looking for a well organised and professional Finance Administrator with excellent attention to detail. You will be efficient, organised and be able to prioritise a heavy workload.
Good MS office skills are essential especially Excel.
* Raising purchase orders
* Preparing customer quotes
* Checking purchase invoices against purchase orders
* Logging purchase invoices on Navision
* Preparing sales invoices in Navision for the commercial manager to check
* Producing weekly accounts payable and accounts receivable reports
* Prepare supplier payment runs
* Assist with cash flow forecasting
* Reconciling credit card statements
* Managing staff personal expense claims
* Liaising with external accountant and suppliers
They are flexible with hours of work, so would be perfect for someone looking for an opportunity that will fit around their lifestyle.
If you think you have the right skills for this position then please apply today or for more information contact Rubi Taylor on 01273 830497.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.