Customer Services Manager (12 month FTC) - B&CE
Have you managed a team of staff ensuring targets are being met and keeping staff motivated whilst highlighting any training development needs? Do you enjoy working in a fast based management position where each day can be different to the next? Here at B&CE we are looking for a Customer Services Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract and if you would like to apply read on to find out more.
B&CE has been providing employee benefits for over 70 years. We began in 1942 by creating simple financial products that meet people’s needs, and that’s how we’ve run our business ever since. Our people are our strength. Finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. And if you’re keen to learn, develop your career and do great things – you’re looking in the right place.
Key responsibilities for this role:
Working within a close team you’ll be responsible for the following duties:
- Actively manage a team to include team leaders and customer service executives against agreed objectives and performance indicators
- Encourage a collaborative and creative working environment
- Recognise strengths and development within the team
- Motivate the team and positively manage change
If you're right for this role
You’ll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You’ll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
- You will have previous management experience from a financial services or pensions environment or similar
- Strong experience in supervising and motivating a team of staff
- Ability to both lead and work as part of a team
- Articulate and persuasive and able to present plans logically
- Numerate with good attention to detail
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally.