Audit Senior (Horley)
Salary: Up to £52k DOE and excellent benefit package
Hours: Full time
Free car parking
I have great pleasure in supporting our highly reputable and successful accountancy practice in the recruitment of a highly motivated Audit Senior to join busy office based in Horley.
* Assisting a varied portfolio of clients and internal stake holders
* Assisting with the execution of statutory and regulatory audits
* Liaising with the organisations clients
* Accounts preparation
* Supporting new clients and existing clients
* Calculating corporate tax
* Client meetings
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Proven experience within audits and accounts ideally within a practice
* IT literate
* Excellent client business relationship skills
* Great attention to detail
* Ability to work well under pressure
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and progressive organisation that offers progression, overtime and excellent benefit package. For more information on this role please call Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.