It's that time of year where schools in the Brighton, Hove and surrounding areas have tasked Pier Recruitment to recruit Exam Invigilators who are available to work on an ad-hoc basis from now until the summer.
We work with a number of education institutes based across Brighton, Shoreham, Worthing and Lewes. If you are available for ad-hoc shifts, perhaps to fit around another job, self-employed work or school runs, then this could be ideal.
- Recording attendance
- Instructing the students on the requirements
- Answering any queries and maintaining a quiet and comfortable environment for all participants.
- Have experience in a similar role
- Hold DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one. (This can be done through Pier) Demonstrate strong levels of communication
- Be flexible and be willing to travel to schools across the Sussex area have a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
- Previous experience as an invigilator or within education would be considered an advantage, but not essential
This is a great opportunity for ad-hoc, flexible work and you can generally work as many or as little hours as you like. The days of work will be Monday - Friday, within office hours and the role pays £8-11 dependent on the school.
If you are available and interested in the role, please apply online.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.