Insurance Claims Handler (Fixed Term Contract)
Insurance Claims Handler (12 Month FTC)
Salary: £23,100.00 + benefit package
Hours: 7am-7pm (35 hours per week) one weekend in every four
Training is 4-6 weeks working 9am-5pm and no annual leave is authorised in that time period
I have great pleasure in supporting our client in the recruitment a dynamic and bright Insurance Claims Handlers to join their expanding Claims team based in their offices in Brighton.
* Case management, taking ownership of a customer's claim from start to resolution
* Resolve customer claims queries within cost and compliance boundaries
* Assessing claims as required including high value and complex claims
* Updating and maintaining accurate customer records on the management system
* Comply with all governance and regulatory requirements inclusive of FCA and TCF principles
* Working to strict KPI's and SLA's
* Complaint handling
* Keeping customers fully updated at all times
* Delivering the highest customer service at all times
* Liaising with third parties
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience to apply:
* Proven claims experience ideally within PMI, Life or other financial services or insurance products
* Excellent customer service skills
* Confident communicator
* Great attention to detail
* Works well under pressure
* A second language skill would be an advantage
* Sound knowledge of FCA and TCF regulations
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly professional and reputable organisation that offers a great working environment and career progression. For more information on this position please contact Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.