Customer Service Executive – Admin Team X3 - B&CE
Are you an expert in customer services and administration looking for a rewarding career in a thriving organisation where people come first?
B&CE has been providing employee benefits for over 70 years. We began in 1942 by creating simple financial products that meet people’s needs, and that’s how we’ve run our business ever since.
Key responsibilities for this role:
- Report and maintain customer accounts offering excellent customer service
- Data entry, complaint investigating working from an administrative queue
- Checking departmental inbox and responding to customer queries in writing
- Keeping customers updated by email and phone
- Maintain a detailed knowledge and understanding of legislative and regulatory requirements
- Ensure exceptional levels of customer service are delivered continually
If you're right for this role
You’ll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You’ll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
- Previous experience of working in a contact centre, customer service or administrative environment.
- Working knowledge of Pensions or Financial Services industry an advantage.
- Be able to communicate information confidently and clearly – both written and verbally.
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent.
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally