Payroll & Benefits Specialist (Contract) - B&CE
Payroll & Benefits Specialist (Contract)
Type: Contract (Full or Part time)
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000
Sector: Payroll, finance, benefits
Do you have previous payroll management experience from a financial services or similar industry? Have you knowledge and experience of administrating pension and employee benefits with the ability to manage the full spectrum of payroll? We are looking for a Payroll and Benefits Specialist to join the team on a contract basis. B&CE has been providing employee benefits for over 70 years. We began in 1942 by creating simple financial products that meet people’s needs, and that’s how we’ve run our business ever since.
Key responsibilities for this role:
- Work in partnership with managers to provide expert advice and guidance on matters relating to Payroll, employee benefits and employee pension schemes
- Manage the administration processes associated with the Final Salary (Defined Benefit) and Defined Contribution AE staff pension schemes
- Manage the database administrator function for SnowdropKCS integrated payroll & people software
- Manage the Company, Pensioners and 3rd party payrolls, providing accurate and timely payments of all payrolls
- Ensure that all employees are paid accurately and on time each month
If you're right for this role
You’ll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You’ll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
- Previous Payroll management experience
- Experience of managing employee benefits
- Ability to manage the full spectrum of payroll activities
- Advanced user of MS Office and payroll systems
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally