Senior Commercial Insurance Technician
Senior Commercial Insurance Account Technician
Salary: £27k-£28k negotiable
Location: Burgess Hill
Hours: Full Time - Mon-Fri
I have great pleasure in supporting our client in the recruitment of a dynamic and pro-active Senior Commercial Insurance Account Technician to join their highly reputable organisation based in Burgess Hill.
* Liaising with commercial clients to ensure that their insurance needs are met dealing with medium to large sized businesses
* Develop and retain the portfolio of clients
* Deal with client queries regarding policies and mid-term adjustments
* Renewal and retention of clients
* Growing existing book of business
* Attending client visits
* Dealing with new business queries and quotations
* Update the CRM system accurately
* Work to company KPI's and SLA's
* Build strong client relationships
* Offer outstanding customer service
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Ideally CII qualified or keen to take the exams
* Proven broker background
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to build strong business relationships
* Highly organised
* Strong negotiation skills
* Works well under pressure
* Self-motivated and a good team player
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and professional organisation that really invest in their staff and offer career progression. For more information on this role please contact Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.