E-Commerce Manager EMEA
Hours - 39 per week 8:30-17:00 Mon - Thursday, Friday 8:30 to 16:00
We are recruiting for an E-commerce Manager for our global manufacturing distributer client based in London.
Reporting in to the Global Marketing Director, this role will suit an experienced E-commerce Manager that is proactive in driving the sales forward.
* You will be forward thinking and decisive and will use your analytical skills to interpret online data to make key decisions.
* Using SEO/SEA you will work with businesses and be able to influence stakeholders.
* You will have a previous background of working and understanding operations with both B2B and B2C marketing priorities
* Market Analysis
* You will be capable of building networks
* You will use your experience to understand customers' needs by using your analytical skills, marketing effectiveness and trends
* Highly competitor focussed
You will be education to Degree level within business marketing or the equivalent and be able to demonstrate your achievements.
If you would like further details on the role, please call Meika or Katie or 01273 874154 or apply today.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.