KS2 Teacher - Full-time
Start Date: Sep 2018
Are you passionate and enthusiastic about learning and committed to delivering an imaginative, inspirational curriculum that engages and challenges all children? If so, then we want to hear from you!
We are seeking to appoint an innovative and highly motivated teacher to join our friendly and successful staff from September 2018. Applications are welcome from NQTs.
We have a supportive and enthusiastic team of school leaders, teaching staff, support staff and governors who together, are committed to moving the school forward on its cycle of school improvement. We believe in nurturing and developing our staff, supporting them to achieve their goals and career progression, through peer support, coaching and CPD.
The successful candidate will:
- have qualified teacher status;
- use effective behaviour strategies in and outside of the classroom;
- be a good/outstanding classroom practitioner;
- have high expectations of themselves and their pupils;
- make effective use of assessment for learning and have an inclusive approach that enables children to flourish;
- be able to foster positive, supportive relationships with children, parents, staff and the wider community;
- be committed to continual professional development.
Prior to your interview, you will be asked to take a lesson and complete an in tray exercise.
Closing Date: 05/03/2018 at 16:00
Interviews: Week beginning 12th March 2018
Information about the school
The school was first founded in 1894 and has taught the children of Bean ever since. The new premises was opened in 1966. As a village school, we benefit from a rural location with easy access to the A2 and Bluewater. This provides many opportunities for creative and interesting learning opportunities for our pupils.
We believe that confident and independent children make effective learners who can make full use of the engaging curriculum we offer them. We encourage our pupils to be inquisitive, to question and reflect. The school environment and ethos ensures that children, from the earliest age, develop a passion for learning and eagerness to do their best.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.