Tesco Maintenance are currently looking to recruit a qualified HVAC Engineer in Conwy County Borough to work as part of our Service Team. At Tesco, our stores and offices couldn't function without the support of our Maintenance Team. Working closely with the Store Leadership Teams, the HVAC Engineers deliver statutory requirements and proactive planned maintenance using the operating model to minimise equipment breakdown and impact on business, in a prompt and cost effective way. Ensuring the business is able to continue to deliver its promise of serving Britain's shoppers a little better every day.
We offer excellent benefits that help to make Tesco Maintenance a great place to work. These include the right tools and equipment to help support employees every day. Uniform and personal protection equipment to ensure comfort and safety in the working environment. Support from a large regional team as well as training, qualifications and support to build a successful career. A fantastic package with regular exposure to Tesco deals, discounts and offers. After 6 months you will receive a Colleague Card, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line. When you join us you'll be able to join our Pensions scheme.
- Completing Planned Preventative Maintenance.
- Responding to reactive maintenance.
- Verisae usage and parts replenishment.
- Communicating with my team and the wider business team.
- Working collaborative with the National Operation Centre.
- Ensuring I am PDA Compliant.
- Consistently receives a green rating from my manager and the stores I service.
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence.
- I am a custodian of Health and Safety.
- Supporting change within the business to ensure continuously improved performance.
- Highlighting opportunities to my manager to complete tasks in a 'Better, Simpler or Cheaper' way.
- Completing tasks and ensure they are 'right first time.
- Leasing with the store technicians and update them on status of maintenance work for my discipline.
- Supporting my manager to resolve customer issues.
- Delivering non negotiable standards across my stores.
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of commercial gas, heating and plant equipment.
- Experience of working on direct fired boilers, Air handling units, boosted cold water systems, Gas fired water storage heaters.
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent is required along with FGAS 2079 cat 1 as a minimum requirement.
- Hands on experience of large Multi deck DX coil package system / VRV's / Split systems.