Workday Functional Senior Manager - Recruitment
Job Description Text:
As part of the Business Operations Systems portfolio within PwC, the introduction of Workday to the PwC network is a strategic initiative focused on providing our people with the connectivity, support, and platform to become a truly global organisation through a fully evolved, fully integrated Talent suite of standardised processes and tools across the network. The team interacts with individuals from around the world whilst supporting and developing skills and expertise as one of the market-leading HCM SaaS Providers.
The PwC Workday Support team has responsibility for delivering support and operational activities to 153 member firms across the PwC network, which includes approximately 230,000 partners and staff.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 6
Degree Preferred: BA degree or equivalent
Demonstrate intimate level knowledge of and or proven record of success with:
- Recruitment function as applicable to Workday;
- Business processes related to Workday;
- All areas within Workday;
- Providing expert domain knowledge for each particular area within Workday to the business and Level 2 Support Groups;
- Acting as Level 3 for challenging incidents that cannot be resolved at Level 2;
- Human Capital reporting/analytics.
Demonstrates intimate level abilities with and or proven record of success with:
- Supporting the art of the possible discussions with territories around future functionality;
- Training support another functional domain in order to provide coverage for illness, vacations, increase in demand, and succession plans;
- Acting as a Business Process administrators, making any changes approved by governance across functional domains;
- Supporting Global Process Owners and Centres of Excellence within the business on proposed changes being requested by the network, either due to regulatory reasons or as a result of Workday Releases;
- Demonstrating extensive written and oral communication;
- Working in a fast paced Hi-tech environment;
- Managing senior stakeholders;
- Influencing groups to achieve the desired outcome;
- Working and delivering work in a global/virtual team environment;
- Presenting to groups virtually and in person;
- Possessing a Workday certification in the relevant domain;
- Working in an HR role or in supporting HR Systems and business processes;
- Analyzing and drilling down into requirement to ensure that a request is fully understood and documented; and,
- Demonstrating competency in the English language.
Internal firm services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Internal firm services is a network of specialist support professionals and includes marketing, recruitment, human capital, finance, technology, learning and development, procurement, to name but a few. Each team plays a vital role in making sure we have all the right resources, services and technology across our business.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.