Full Stack Developer London to £110k
Global leader in quantitative research is seeking a Full Stack Developer to join their new tech group, born out of transformations made to the way the company run and build their technology platform. You will be hands-on with a range of the latest technologies, building proofs of concept and evaluating them against existing benchmarks to validate the kinds of performance improvements they can deliver over existing systems.
As a Full Stack Developer you will take on a central role in improving the company’s performance and therefore will be passionate about continuously learning and seeking out the best new technologies. You will be capable of rapidly adapting to changes and new technologies and be happy to take on a very varied role where you will be supporting multiple projects within the business.
Based in central London, you will be joining a collaborative team, who promote a relaxed and positive work environment and enjoy regular social events, such as weekends away.
- Experience with Cloud, Open Source and parallel computing platforms
- Previously worked in an Agile environment
- Keen to research and try out new technologies
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Desirable: Finance experience, mathematics, Git, Linux, Windows
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79931751