Java Integration Team Lead
Java Integration Developer/Team Lead - Berkshire - £450pd
Application Services Group, a Division of CACI Ltd and an IT Services Consultancy, is currently seeking to expand the team on site with a major Retailer
• The team is responsible for managing the technical and operation environments used for Business Process Integration across the business.
• This role will be carried out during broad business hours (08:00-17:30) with occasional travel to London
• Proven track record with JAVA development projects
• Enterprise level installation with complex demands (100+ intefaces)
• Ability to work under pressure and to deal with uncertainty
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Self-sufficient and self-motivated
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Confident interacting with stakeholders across the entire project management hierarchy
• Ability to understand technical concepts and translate, appropriately, to different audiences as required
• An enthusiastic and ‘can-do’ attitude to problem solving.
Desired skills :
• Proven track record of Vitria BusinessWare development, maintenance, configuration and support
• Data exchange / mapping environment
Business Process and data management tool sets (ESB, data mapping, ETL, etc.)
Application Services Group, a division of CACI Ltd, is a leading IT services consultancy with an established history of supplying IT services to household name blue chip clients within a range of business sectors.
By joining the personable team at CACI, you become a valued member of our personnel with good prospects of a rewarding and challenging opportunity.
All applications welcome for an informal and confidential discussion.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79926715