Project Manager (Data & Analytics)
Position: Project Manager (Data & Analytics)
Location: Central London, (zone 1)
Start date: asap
Role type: Contract
Duration: 6 months+
Our client is an award winning & thriving International Plc based in Central London who require a dynamic Project Manager to manage a group wide Data & Analytics project. Based in their prestigious HQ this exciting opportunity requires candidates from a Plc/Blue-chip background.
The Role as Project Manager (Data & Analytics)
The client is seeking to implement a Data & Analytics project across the business group and subsidiaries as follows to include;
- Designing and implementing a data model, vocabulary and training on it.
- Creating a knowledge management strategy & implementing it
- Creating dashboards and a self service UI that business teams will use to self serve on data and analytics
- Designing and building a dig data repository and implementing it
- Designing and building data visualisation tools and implementing them.
- Responsible for managing the full lifecycle of the project and a team of BA’s
- Manage the BA Team to ensure that they performing to the project scope, delivery timeframes, budget and necessary resources
- Resolution of issues when they arise.
- Managing senior stakeholders (C level & steering committee) and relevant business change
- Maintain compliance with existing PMO framework (planning, risks/issues, status reporting), processes & procedures
- Managing RFI & RFP initiatives and third party suppliers
- Managing the budgets/finances of all the portfolio projects.
The Project Manager (Data & Analytics) Candidate
The client is seeking somebody who is dynamic, engaging, has strong stakeholder management skills, is self-motivated and can work independently. In addition to excellent communication skills (written/verbal), you must have PM Gravitas and be able to demonstrate the following:
- 5+ years Project Management within a large Plc/blue-chip environment
- Previous experience of Data & Analytics projects – data models, data management strategy, dashboards, building a data repository & data visualisation tools.
- Must possess an Analytical mind – being good with numbers and what you can get from data.
- Proven track record in delivering multiple IT projects
- Robust PM experience to lead a project from cradle to grave (Prince 2)
- Overseeing multiple projects work streams across boundaries and to different audiences ensuring priorities are not compromised.
- Manage project change ensuring the deliverables still align to the objectives.
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to lead by example and communicate in an inspiring and motivational manner.
- Experience of managing third party suppliers and ensuring they are a part of the project journey and deliverables.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Project Manager (Data & Analytics) role then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79938978