Salesforce Platform Manager Leading eCommerce Firm
One of the UK’s leading eCommerce firms is looking to hire a Salesforce Platform Manager / Business Systems Manager to join their team in an influential role.
The Salesforce platform is used by multiple departments across the company and is a core strategic enterprise platform for my client.
The Salesforce Platform Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the Salesforce system continues to meet evolving business needs and will have overall accountability for future strategy and growth.
Key role holder functions will be :
• Application Management of the Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud Platform.
• Vendor Management of Salesforce
• Stakeholder management of Key Business Teams (Customer Services, Business Operations and Marketing)
• Management of Salesforce Development activities (mainly done by an external offshore development team)
• Managing a small team of 2 resources
• Governance, Process Management, User Role/Profile definition of the Platform
• Managing Development Backlog of activities
• Undertaking POCs and Innovation with new products in the CRM ecosystem
This role would suit an individual with a strong background in Salesforce who is looking to take on a new challenge in a pivotal role with a leading brand.
It is based in Central London with a salary of between £60-£70k + an exceptional package including extensive TFL and national rail discounts, final salary pension and a host of other benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79928317