Senior Java Developer / Architect Games
Senior Java Developer / Architect London to £85k
Senior Java Developer / Architect (Java J2SE Continuous Delivery Microservices Agile DevOps). Global games software house is seeking a senior hands-on Java Developer / Java Architect.
As the core games platform embarks on a period of transformation you’ll help to extend the Continuous Delivery process with a highly automated pipeline; explore new ways to run software more efficiently in a distributed environment, including microservices and containers; look at ways to leverage big data technologies as well as getting involved with hands-on design and development of exciting new online gaming products.
As a senior Java Developer / Java Architect you’ll own the technical product roadmap, provide guidance and support, break down and refine features to provide high level estimates and ensure architectural and non functional requirements are captured as well as mentoring more junior members of the team.
- Indepth knowledge of core Java
- Experience of high and low level design, architecture and modelling
- Experience within Continuous Delivery / Continuous Integration environments
- Familiar with Containers, Docker / Kubenetes
- Distributed Systems
- RDBMS and NoSQL database knowledge
- Advocate of Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Excellent communication skills
- Desirable: DDD (Domain Driven Design), Big Data technologies (e.g. Hadoop, Spark), Docker, Cloud platforms ideally AWS, message brokers (e.g. Active MQ, Kafka), API development
As a senior Java Developer / Java Architect you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £85k) plus bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2585 for an informal discussion about this senior Java Developer / Java Architect opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79924154