Senior Python Developer, Leeds, Exciting Tech-Start-up
- Excellent salary up to £55,000
- Brand New Tech Start-up
- Building a new team
- Flexible Working and options for Remote Working
- Health Sector, the focus of this company is improving people's lives!
Fruition IT are partnering with an exciting healthcare tech start-up to work in their brand-new office in Leeds. Due to major expansion, they are now looking to hire multiple Python Developers of all levels!
How will you be spending your time?
As a Senior Python Developer, you will be play a key role in building new features as well as supporting existing features. You will be working with members within the development team as well as working closely with stakeholders and other professionals to continuously improve the product!
What will you be doing?
You will be involved in the full software development lifecycle and work with the latest cutting-edge technologies. You will also be working to "Agile" development methods, therefore you must have excellent team work and communication skills.
- Python, Django and PostgreSQL
- Version control systems (Git) and in scaling applications
- Working in a fast-growing start-up
- Understanding of security compliance
- Nice to have experience with Angular (or similar front-end framework)
- Innovative Healthcare Tech Start-up
- Working in a new office in Leeds (plus trips to London to work at the main office)
- Potential for equity
- 2 yearly health assessments with as much health coaching as you wish
- Training budget
Apply now to Matthew or call on 0113 323 9752 for a confidential discussion. We have a full job spec and marketing info for your review. Interview dates are booked for next week.
This role is walking distance from Leeds Train Station and easily commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Sheffield, York, Harrogate.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79936997