Interesting opportunity for a newly qualified ( NQ ) commercial solicitor to secure a commercial position in the Cambridge offices of an elite law firm. Applications are welcomed from newly qualified commercial solicitors and those with up to two years pqe.
* The successful candidate will be working for a wide range of commercial technology clients, from start up to multinational, and across a range of technology fields (including IT, outsourcing, life sciences and cleantech)
* Delivering range of legal services, drafting, negotiating, project managing, supervising, co-ordinating legal advice for multinational clients. You will be required to develop, build and maintain relationships with clients and provide technical support and advice to team members
* As a newly qualified commercial solicitor in the commercial team you can expect an exciting and varied workload. This position will suit a commercial solicitor who wants to be part of an elite practice
* You will be NQ to two years PQE with good commercial experience from a good regional or national practice or in-house background
* You will possess strong technical skills
* It is imperative that you have a keen interest in technology and lifesciences sector work
* Starting salary of circa £38,000
* Comprehensive benefits package
If you would like to apply for the position of commercial solicitor contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal. Emma specialises in placing legal professionals in private practice across East Midlands and East Anglia.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.