Residential Property Solicitor
Licensed Conveyancer, Solicitor, Legal Executive or Conveyancer, South Manchester
· Well known high street firm with a strong conveyancing team
· Traditional practice offering a personal service to local clients and refers
· Due to expansion, this prestigious firm is looking to hire a conveyancer with at least 2 years' experience to handle a caseload of between circa 80 live matters from inception to completion
· Caseload will consist of:
· Freehold and leasehold sales and purchases
· Leasehold flats
· New builds
· Shared ownerships and stair casing agreements
· Right to buy files
· Buy to let files
· Applications welcome from conveyancers who are qualified by experience or a qualified licensed conveyancer, ILEX / FILEX or solicitor
· You must have gained experience conducting title checks and be able to deal with files with little supervision
· You will have at least 2 years' experience working in a similar role and be well versed handling some complex files with supervision
· Our client is paying a competitive salary dependent on experience and level
· Flexible working requests will be considered
· You will be working in a professional and friendly team environment
· Fully supported to include administrative assistance
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.