Fantastic tier two national firm, top ranked for the sectors they work in, is looking for a key hire solicitor to join their growing corporate team in Leeds. A genuine opportunity for growth and progression which is hard to find elsewhere.
What's on offer?
- High quality corporate work across M&A, private equity and capital markets
- Small partner-led growing team, part of a much bigger national team
- Major cross-office projects and transactions
- Direct access to a growing base of clients and work streams to take on and develop as your own, with as much partner support as you need
- Fantastic award-winning firm culture where 97% of staff would recommend the firm to a friend or colleague
- Exceptionally strong brand across their chosen sectors
- Transparent structured career path
- Top of the market salary structure with individual bonus structure
- Ambitious but realistic growth plans for the team generating fantastic long term prospects
Could this be the role you've been looking for?
- Are you an ambitious corporate solicitor with strong technical skills battling to build your practice?
- Are you coming up against business development barriers?
- Are you looking for somewhere with an incredibly strong brand which facilitates business development?
- Do you want to work in a genuinely collaborative firm with like-minded people?
- Are you looking for support to further develop your expertise?
- Do you want a fresh injection into your career progression?
If so, this opportunity is definitely worth your attention and I would welcome a call with you to tell you more about it.
Applications are welcomed from qualified solicitors up to principal associate level with a solid academic profile and technical skills from City, national or regional commercial firms.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.