Client Services Specialist
Who We Are
accesso® is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries. The accesso Passport ticketing suite was built for where your customers shop - whether at the front gate, on their computers at home or from their mobile phones. The attractions industry’s #1 eCommerce engine has sold 28+ million tickets online per year and processed over $1 billion transactions annually. Our innovative approach to up-selling, cross-selling and simply selling more are key differentiators of our proprietary hosted technology and an important component of maximizing revenue.
We are currently seeking a Client Services Specialist who is the primary contact for all aspects of account service and development for a portfolio of key eCommerce clients.
- Deliver outstanding service to European clients using accesso Passport, our eCommerce ticketing solution.
- Maintain and build outstanding lines of communication with clients first and within accesso.
- Manage, maintain and administer the preparation, configuration, loading, and testing of products for sale across all client systems including online purchases, onsite ticketing needs and purchases using mobile platforms.
- Assist with diagnosing and troubleshooting complex technical and client service issues.
- Effectively communicate progress and project status updates to clients and client services team members.
- Perform testing on new software releases.
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- ability to work well within a team environment are essential
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to facilitate daily responsibilities with little to no direction.
- Ability to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences.
- Outstanding general computer skills including Microsoft suite of products and Outlook are required. Candidates with a general familiarity with web-based technology including database structure and SQL are preferred.
- Candidates must have the flexibility to work extended hours and resolve client needs after hours, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Must be able to travel 10% of time within Europe and occasionally beyond and have the flexibility to travel on short notice, if necessary.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Theme park or Leisure Industry experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology or related field preferred.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- The opportunity to earn an annual company discretionary bonus.
- You’ll be reporting to the Client Solutions Manager.
- This position sits at our Twyford, Reading, Berkshire location.
- Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the UK without requiring visa sponsorship.
- accesso is a drug free and smoke free company.
- This is a full-time, exempt position. No contractors please.
If you are interested in joining a team who values Passion, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation and Integrity and what we’ve described above is YOU, then apply today and let’s talk!Company Descriptionaccesso technology has been providing cutting edge queuing and ticketing solutions to major theme parks and attractions for over a decade. Our powerful and innovative solutions deliver breakthrough revenue generating technology for our clients around the world. Our products and services currently support some of the top attractions in the world including a wide variety of paid admission operations ranging from theme parks, water parks and zoos to cultural attractions and sporting events.
Our innovative approach to driving revenue are key differentiators of our proprietary and patented technology. We help our clients achieve their goals through our unsurpassed service, rapid release software deployment and commitment to innovation. Everything we do helps our clients focus on what they do best, providing outstanding experiences for guests while we provide technology that readily supports our clients efforts to drive revenue. We have focused intensely on fine tuning our process to ensure success for our clients and, in turn, our company.