Job Title: Liability Adjuster
Location: Home Based – Covering London/SW London and South East
Sector: General Insurance
Salary – to £37,000 with Bonus, Car and Additional Benefits
- National firm of adjusters would like to recruit an experienced Liability Adjuster to join their growing team. This firm have built a solid reputation in the Insurance market and are well known for their technical expertise.
- You will be responsible for handling a portfolio of EL/PL claims, both injury and property damage.
- It will be a mixture of Insurer led and corporate work and with the assistance of a desktop team, you will handle files from cradle to grave.
- Depending on the client, some work will be investigation and report only.
- The claims handled will be up to the value of £100K and you will be expected to maintain the highest professional standards at all times.
- You will be home based and responsible for covering a patch within the South East region, ideally South/South West London.
- To apply, you will be expected to have liability adjusting experience, covering both EL and PL.
- You will have a good degree of technical knowledge, with exceptional client facing skills and the ability to manage a busy and varied workload.
- If successful, you can expect a good salary, along with company car, laptop and mobile phone.
- You will also receive company pension, generous annual leave allowance and yearly bonus.