Service Maintenance Manager
- engineering background
- competent with databases
- management experience 3 + years
To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Company's Service & Maintenance department.
- Provide a comprehensive, polite, courteous and helpful interface between the Company and its Client base.
- Maintain operational HR and financial effectiveness
- Ensure the department works within, and to, a set budget.
- Ensure that work is undertaken in an efficient & effective manner to set deadlines.
- Ensure the department's processes & procedures are implemented in line with the Company's Quality Management Manual.
- Ensure all reports required by management and quality control representative are produced and available in a timely manner.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership skills and ability to build solid stakeholder relationships with key contacts.
- Experience in managing a fast paced and multifaceted servicing / maintenance department.
- Identifying, understand and act upon the needs of a client as and when they arise and deliver an effective outcome.
- Knowledge of IT and in particular Sage and client CRM system
- Good understanding of HR Policy and processes
- Excellent multitasking and organisational skills
- An ability to make valued judgement decisions.
- Experience in working within a quality management structured environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and building key team working relationships.
- Good understanding of remote working practices.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to produce accurate and informative reports.
Please ask for further details