DBA MongoDB / Database Administrator - awesome new contract
Database Administrator, DBA with excellent MongoDB (Mongo) skills is highly sought after by Kyna Associates high profile client based near Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, East Anglia / East Midlands borders.
This is an excellent 3 month contract opportunity to join a high profile client who invests massively in cutting edge technologies, in their high calibre Database and DevOps team
To be considered for this excellent Mongo DBA contract opportunity you will have:
- Expert working knowledge of MongoDB
- In-depth knowledge and application of performance monitoring and tuning, backup and restore strategies and replication techniques.
- In-depth experience in operational support covering upgrades, patching and general trouble shooting
- Expert in developing and delivering database good practice
- Strong Linux skills to allow monitoring of performance and diagnosis of issues and including the ability to write and maintain shell scripts
Whilst not essential, experience of SQL Server and Cloud infrastructure would be beneficial.
Therefore if you are an experienced DBA / Database Administrator with excellent current MongoDB (Mongo) skills and are available in the next month to start a new MongoDB DBA contract, then please apply today with you latest CV for discussion.
MongoDB, Mongo DBA, Database Administrator, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, East Anglia,
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79915698