Lead Designer (Full Time, Permanent)
Monday to Friday 9:00am - 17:30PM
An excellent opportunity has arisen within a prestigious banking organisation for an experienced Graphic Designer looking to take the next step in their career.
As the Lead Designer, it will be your responsibility to organise and manage all aspects of running a successful Design Team. You will work closely with the Marketing Team and external clients, managing the entire process from brief to print in a professional and seamless way. Providing your expertise as well as developing exciting and innovative creative ideas.
The role of the Lead Designer
- Generating high quality creative work; mainly brochures and event materials, although other projects are also produced
- Ensuring all external print jobs are sent to press free of any technical problems
- Dealing with clients in a positive and courteous manner in person and over the phone
- Managing a team of Designers. Encouraging and developing whilst ensuring optimal levels of speed and accuracy to produce the highest quality of work
- Working across different platforms and to competently design a range of assets within a team
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients whilst effectively managing expectations and offering ideas
To be considered for this role you must possess the following:
- At least 3 years experience within a Lead/Senior Design position
- In-depth working industry knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Excellent leadership qualities with the ability to bring the best out in each individual of a team
- Experience within an agency or in-house creative team
- Expert understanding of corporate digital design
- Outstanding communication skills
- Exceptional eye for detail, layout and typography
- Corporate experience not essential, but would be beneficial
This is a Permanent position, offering £42,000 and starting as soon as possible.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for an award winning, corporate company, working within an inspiring creative team. If this great opportunity to work for a multinational banking company fits your job search and can work between the hours of 9:00am - 17:30PM Monday to Friday, please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today
It is HYF’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you